Angular developer - Library&Learning
Systematic is an international software supplier and systems integrator of mission critical systems with core competences within complex management information systems, integration of different IT-systems, structured data exchange, and project management. Since our foundation in 1985, we have developed into an international IT company that focuses on four core business areas: Library and Learning, Public Sector, Healthcare, Defence, Intelligence and National Security.
Our solutions provide a framework that assists our customers to make correct decisions. We provide simple solutions to complex problems to help to simplify the critical decision-making process. Our headquarters are in Aarhus, and we have offices situated in Copenhagen, UK, US, Finland and Romania etc. The company employs approximately 1100 people. The project: Together with our colleagues in Bucharest and Denmark, you will be responsible for developing/delivering the educational products and platform to the Danish and Swedish schools and libraries, using and adapting the Systematic development process to ensure that the application is of highest quality. In the beginning of the employment, please expect to travel to Aarhus for approximately 2 weeks. The stay in Denmark is required to attend an onboarding course and to be acquainted with the team.
We are looking for an AngularDeveloperhighly motivated and ready to tackle new challenges together with your colleagues!
Main Technology competencies:
- Angular (7-9)
- Java (8, 11+)
- Java EE (7, 8)
- SOLR/Elastic search
- You have experience with Agile Development
- You possess a great drive and commitment, and have a positive approach to things
- You like to be an integral part of a team, demonstrating willingness to share knowledge and work closely with other peers
- You are quality oriented, and work together with the team to test and secure high quality
- You are proactive, responsible, result oriented, and a team player being aware of own strengths and weaknesses. We succeed as a team and we fail as a team.
- have 3-4 years of experience in working with Angular (starting with version 5),
- previous exposure to Java technologies would be considered a plus,
- like to work in a very agile environment and have previous experience with Scrum,
- have good command of the English language,
- have worked in distributed teams before,
- are an energetic person with a positive attitude and good communication skills,
- are proactive, appreciate a high degree of autonomy in organizing your work and want to be responsible for a wide range of development-related tasks within the system integration solutions and the development of customized solutions,
Benefits Systematic in Romania is a rapidly growing company, where you will find an open-minded working environment, with strong focus on our employees and their wellbeing. We will offer you the opportunity to develop your skills within a project team that usually consists of developers, architects, user experience designers, testers and project managers. Above that we offer:
- Trainings (technical, soft skills, project specific);
- Very structured way of working centered around processed, procedures and methodologies incorporating international leading practices;
- Flexible working-hours;
- Possibility to work from home;
- Flexible benefit program on a very dynamic platform â€“ Benefit Online;
- Relaxation room;
- Sports activities & other company events;
- Fresh coffee, fruit, snacks.