Full Stack Technical Lead
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Hunt Recruitment active
View all jobs Full Stack Technical Lead active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Hunt Recruitment is an executive search and head hunting company, with a young team of passionate professionals.
You will find in Hunt your ideal partner in understanding what a pleasant, fast and friendly recruitment process looks like.
Eager to start or further develop your career in recruitment? You have found the right place! :)
- Good core Java programming skills (5+ years) including multi-threading and micro-services
- Practical experience of using the Spring framework (2+ years)
- Experience in data access, server-side integrations, extensions, and building RESTful APIs
- Software engineering experience including unit testing, refactoring, source control management, continuous integration and build processes
- A strong knowledge of design patterns, principles and clean coding techniques with the ability to make practical choices based on that knowledge
- Understanding of one or more relational databases
- Comfortable working in agile teams
- Leadership and full stack-oriented mind-set: open to learn back-end, front-end and team leading best practices and technologies, as part of the various tasks that you will be performing
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
- Will be responsible for enhancing and maintaining Alfresco Process Services, BPM platform that is built on top of Activiti BPMN 2.0 engine
- Will lead an agile development team of developers and QA engineers to produce quality features, enhancements and fixes across different components of APS, focusing in particular on the Activiti engine and enterprise services
- Will be exposed to all of the diverse technologies that make up the Alfresco product, and as necessary, will work close with Alfresco Iasi Director of Engineering, internal stakeholders, partners and external community members to extend the capabilities of the platform
- Will have desire to produce clean, well-designed software, and will enjoy having their work exposed to the global Alfresco communities