Summer Internship Programme
London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) is a global markets infrastructure business, sitting at the heart of the world’s financial community. We provide valuable services for a wide range of customers, focusing on Intellectual Property, Risk and Balance Sheet Management and Capital Formation.
Our eight-week summer internship starting in July 2020 is aimed at penultimate year university students. This programme will allow you to understand what a technical career at LSEG would really be like. During your time with us you will have the opportunity to work in one of the technology or information services area of our Group.
What the Programme is like:
- Our colleagues will support you in working on real projects, contributing to our business;
- You will have an opportunity to put into practice what you have learnt;
- An opportunity to make an impact within the team;
- We will support you in discovering more about the areas of the business that interest you most by connecting you with the relevant teams.
- Our roles can be as varied as working on trading platforms in Java, database development in SQL and conducting cash flow analysis.
What will you gain?
- Eight weeks paid internship in our technology hub in Bucharest located across from the Polytechnic University;
- Work on real business projects in technologies such as AWS, Java, SQL, C#, C++ Python, Linux or Windows;
- Training and development opportunities allowing you to broaden your knowledge of finance and technology;
- The opportunity to be part of our LSEG team, successful interns will be considered for our Graduate Programme starting in autumn 2021.
What are we looking for from you?
- Strong academic record;
- A demonstrable interest in pursuing a career in financial technology;
- Be available to start full time employment in the autumn of 2021 after graduation;
- Existing knowledge of technologies such as AWS, Java, SQL, C#, C++, Python, Linux or Windows is beneficial;
- Talented and highly motivated individuals who share our values and passion for success and growth;
- Strong intellectual capability and a fluid communication style;
- To be driven and resilient to see projects through to successful completion.
- Application deadline: 7th of April;
- General Ability Test (numerical, inductive and deductive reasoning);
- Telephone Screen;
- Assessment Centre.