EMC Engineer / Certification Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Honeywell active.
Vezi toate job-urile EMC Engineer / Certification Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Cerinte
What Skills & Experience Do You Need?
• Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering discipline, Electrical preferred
• Product development experience in a regulated industry
• Knowledge in interpreting product standard requirements (e.g. EN, VdS, BRE, AFNOR);
• Evidence on working with regulatory bodies contacts (able to present details of the past work with regulatory bodies)
• 5+ years’ experience in interpretation and application of product standards
• Demonstrated ability to work directly with customers and standards agencies
• 3+ years’ experience in qualification laboratory work
• Relevant knowledge in auditing test and calibration equipment
• Proficiency in use of Electronic test equipment/software used in hardware testing such as DMM’s, Oscilloscopes, Data loggers, Transient machines, ESD simulators, Audio Precision, AC/DC power supplies
• Ability to read electrical schematics to apply to hardware testing
• Mechanical ability to build/setup test fixtures, project test setups (together with engineering team)
• Detail oriented person to perform many different hardware tests and properly record results
• Ability to learn brand specific software interfaces
• Soldering experience with through hole, surface mount components
• Knowledge of Fire panel / industry terminology
• Able to work with remote teams
What Will You Be Doing Every Day?
• Act as Regulatory technical expert supporting Industrial Fire projects, especially for VE/CE team. Interpret applicable product standard requirements (e.g. EN, VdS, BRE, AFNOR), develop and plan regulatory pre-compliance and compliance tests, and advise engineering teams on product design strategies to ensure compliance. Product design areas include mechanical design, electrical design, and software design/functionality.
• Perform Root Cause and Corrective Action on potential pre-compliance hardware and software test failures as they arise, analyze issues and identify suggestions for resolution.
• Interpret product standards for HBT, define, plan, and execute test strategy, analyze test results collaborate with global team on project status define and plan next actions.
• Ability to communicate with leaders at multiple levels of the organization.
• Play an active role in the VE/CE development team to ensure that the development effort remains on schedule and within budget.
• Manage assigned regulatory projects, act as key project interface to applicable regulatory bodies and fire regulatory team.
• Work with regulatory bodies contacts as required to ensure proper interpretation of product and code requirements, advise design engineers of external group standard interpretations.
• Ability to interpret product standards to define and test hardware requirements utilizing advanced laboratory test equipment.