Software Engineer Intern for MCUXpresso team
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs NXP Semiconductors active
View all jobs Software Engineer Intern for MCUXpresso team active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
- Student in a terminal year, preferable in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electronics;
- Good knowledge with Java;
- Knowledge of operating systems fundamentals;
- Team spirit, able to cooperate and learn from technical experts;
- Good English command
- Knowledge of Embedded Systems;
- Knowledge of Eclipse framework is a big plus; JUnit/SWT;
- Knowledge in C/C++;
- Knowledge of a scripting programming language (such as Phyton), version control systems (such as GIT).
This role within the NXP MCUXpresso IDE team is to to work closely with the existing team in the design, development and testing of various components and functionality within MCUXpresso IDE.
The role will involve working on new functionality as well as enhancing existing product features.
A key requirement of this role will be to gain a good understanding of the needs of our customers who design and debug with MCUXpresso IDE, and then use this knowledge to enhance the product.
This is a tremendous opportunity to work alongside with some of the brightest, most experienced minds in the arena of embedded high-performance computing.
You will be part of a strong multinational company having the opportunity to develop together with us