QA Project Coordinator
Amber Studio is the largest independently-owned Romanian game development studio, offering premium creative and development services.
The QA Project Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the successful and timely project implementation & support of one or multiple Quality Assurance projects. Leading a team of QA Testers according to the Amber QA Framework, the QA Project Coordinator will effectively manage, plan and track all the testing aspects for the entire span of a project, across multiple platforms.
Responsible for building Trust and Communication between internal teams and the business stakeholders. This role works under direction of the Project Manager.
We need you to:
- Plan, Define and Control
- Lead the planning and implementation of project
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Production of test plans and Strategies in accordance with the software requirements and design specifications.
- Accurate recording of test activities including identification and tracking of defects
- Analysis of actual results arising from test execution
- Assist in recommending future enhancements and improvements during the test life cycle to improve the effectiveness of the team
- Create and maintain QA tools such as build deployment, performance/memory profiling, gameplay metrics, smoke tests and other automated tests
- Create and supervise QA assignments and provide status reports to project leadership
- Present reports defining project progress, risk registry and mitigation plan
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project
- Integrate and develop culture. Build inspiration and engagement for your team
- Understand and develop the strengths of team members, encouraging them to make the best of their abilities.
- Sets clear, realistic goals, objectives and performance standards for self and the team.
- Train, coach and help in the development of QA Testers and QA Test Specialists in test processes and business procedures
- Manage individual performance of the QA Testers and QA Test Specialists conducting one to ones, giving feedback on performance, conducting performance appraisals, absence management and managing resource requirements.
- Identifies and manages poor performance in a timely and effective manner.
- Delegates fairly and evenly across the team, matching the activity to the individual based on workload, personal strengths and development needs.
- Gives feedback (both positive and negative) in a constructive manner.
- 3+ years of experience in Quality Assurance or Software Development
- Knowledge of Project Management techniques and tools
- Direct work experience in project management capacity
- Demonstrated experience managing and coordinating large technical teams
- Proven experience in Risk Management
- Experience supporting projects or operations of a large IT organization
- Experience supporting Software Development Life Cycle
- PMP practical experience
- ITIL Foundation Level certification
- An attractive salary
- Meal tickets
- A permanent contract
- Medical services package
- Fresh fruits and coffee all day long
- Professional and friendly working environment
- Relaxation areas with all sorts of activities
- Easy-to-access headquarters located in Charles de Gaulle Plaza