Field Sales Representative
Mentor's is a head-hunting and direct search company specializing in management and sales positions.Cerinte
• degree in scientific or technical discipline (preferably biology or related field)
• 3 years sales practice, preferably with at least partly long term investment goods
• experience in and understanding of negotiation of complex projects
• networking skills - especially with researchers and decision making authorities
• high flexibility and mobility
• customer orientation
• fluency in English, German could be an advantage.
• business development and client acquisition through on-site visits, communication channels and conferences
• market research, presentation of products and their usage
• preparation of proposals and negotiating conditions
• support project and tender business
• significant travel to customer sites and practical experience in microscopy
• liaising with the Customer; Service Management, Sales Support and Superiors both in Romanian and the SEE centre.
Carl Zeiss Instruments SRL, as local representative of leading manufacturer of complete solutions for biomedical research, life sciences, healthcare sector and high-tech industries, offers microscope systems to supply Romanian customers with key enabling technologies. In line with our strategy, we are now seeking an experienced and customer-oriented candidate for the Microscopy (biomedical research, material science and raw materials) field in Romania