Fixed Assets Controller with Hungarian
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs Fixed Assets Controller with Hungarian active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Bosch Service Solutions is part of Bosch Group and a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services in the areas of Mobility, Monitoring, Customer Experience, Business Services and Global Services. Starting with 2007, the site in Timisoara delivers a comprehensive full service to Bosch Group and external clients.
Business Services in Timisoara
We have expertise in areas such as Technical and IT, Customer Care, Production Support and other services.
Our technical support finds fast and efficient solutions in response to requests concerning our technology and products for customers as well as for their technical partners and associates.
Global Services in Timisoara
We support Bosch Group in Finance, Accounting and Purchasing areas.
Our Finance & Accounting specialists find efficient solutions to ensure the smooth running of all finance, accounting and purchasing processes. The range of services include general accounting and financial reporting, debt management, receivables, payables and travel expenses management, as well as general ledger and balance sheets management.
In addition, our Purchasing specialists in Timisoara offer a wide range of purchasing services: global support in catalogue management and tender management, Europe regional Purchase Order processing, Best price call, Parts on stock processing, invoice clearing, and 2nd level support for customers and suppliers.
- University degree (studies in Financial/ Accounting field);
- At least 2 years working experience in Financial accounting, especially in General Accounting field;
- Fluently spoken and written of English, another language as required:Hungarian
- Proficient computer skills - SAP Module FI/ FA and MS Office;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure during peak periods and respecting the deadlines;
- Team player and ability to work in a flexible way;
- Independent working style;
- Availability to travel.
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.
- Responsible to manage the long-term property and equipment of the company used for business, such buildings, mechanical equipment, furniture and office equipment;
- Maintain the assets of the corporation and ensure integrity of the financial statements; ensure that all corporate and GAAP policies are followed;
- Work closely with the technical department team located in Hungary to ensure accurate and compliant reporting;Responsible for activation of fixed assets, settlement, scrapping, depreciation in SAP;
- Perform and document monthly reconciliation of fixed assets, construction in progress and project cost centers;
- Other activities related to accounting assigned by the superior.