Disputes Project Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Net-Connect Group active.
Vezi toate job-urile Disputes Project Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Net-Connect Group started its activity back in 2000 as a Romanian internet provider and in 2003 entered the telecom voice market, being the first alternative operator in Romania, after the market liberalized. A pioneer in wholesale voice, we managed to sign several contracts with one of the biggest players on the market in that time, offering direct termination to all Romanian destinations. We proved that our voice matters and that we are professional and trustworthy enough for solid collaboration.
In 2010 we already had over 150 partnerships with clients and suppliers from all around the world. The year of 2010 marked the beginning of our expansion, as we opened new business in our neighboring country, Bulgaria. Since then, along with a young and energetic team we managed to make the most of our resources, we identified new opportunities and we opened other 9 offices all around Europe, offering our own direct termination in those countries.
- attention to details and analytical skills
- problem solver
- motivated and hardworking
- multi-tasking capabilities
- fast learning ability
- excellent English skills both spoken and written
- Microsoft Excel strong knowledge
- experience in a Telecommunication company would be a plus
- verifies and confirm invoices from suppliers
- manages traffic disputes opened by our partners and when needed coordinates with other departments(ex: Sales and Technical Departments)
- opens new traffic disputes with our partners where needed
- analyzes call records in order to resolve traffic disputes
- keeps an open and timely communication with our partners, regarding traffic disputes, both by email and by phone
- works in close relation with Sales and Technical Departments
- pleasant work environment and the opportunity to join a young dynamic and friendly team
- salary package to match your skills, abilities and motivation
- central office location, very close to Tineretului and Timpuri Noi subway stations
- flexible working hours and short Friday (4 h)
- work from home (occasionally) as agreed with the direct manager