Finance & Accounting Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs GABTEO CONSULT active
View all jobs Finance & Accounting Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
GABTEO HR – Companie de Consultanta, Executive Search, Head-Hunting si Recrutare de Personal.
• A minimum of 5 years’ finance and accounting experience in a multinational context;
• Good knowledge of accounting principles, tax legislation and operational processes;
• Relevant experience working with accounting software platforms and related processes;
• Good command of English Language (B2 or C1 is a must);
• Experience of SAP FI systems preferable;
• ACCA qualification / Member of CECAR is preferable;
• Meticulousness, analytical and attentiveness to detail;
• Proactive in solving day to day issues;
• Ability to pick up new tasks quickly;
• Good communication and development skills;
• Ability to work independently and proactively in an international team;
• Drive for results, with focus on timely and complete delivery;
• Flexible: able to work autonomously, but also to cooperate with multiple teams;
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated individual with excellent communication skills.
• Organizing and executing multiple financial administrative workflows (including across international offices) as in charge person for each entity;
• Preparing necessary journal entries for accounts payables invoices, payroll and expense forms;
• Processing bank statements, credit cards and petty cash;
• Processing and reconciliation of fixed assets and depreciation;
• Ensuring that reports are reconciled to ledger balances and all designated accounts are under control and movements explained;
• Carrying out general ledger quality control;
• Assisting in monthly balance sheet reviews which are internally performed on groups locations;
• Supporting the development of policies, controls and business processes;
• Working together with statutory/external accountants to reconcile Group accounts to local accounts;
• Offering support in assisting external auditors during interim and final audit;
• Providing proactive, cross-functional support between finance, HR, administrative and operations staff;
• Being a dependable resource to the Chief Accountant, Controller and to global colleagues across international offices while taking an active role within special projects, as required;
• Managing the statutory process for legal entities, supporting draft preparation of annual closing, identifing and reporting of adjustments required. Preparing of statutory review in order to align the management and statutory reporting;
• Reviewing USGAAP accounts, monitoring and analyzing P&L and Balance sheet transactions and ensuring their correctness; dealing with eventual discrepancies; reviewing and confirmming the overall correctness of P&L and BS statements;
• Preparing and providing clear and understandable flux commentaries on Balance Sheet movements;
• Statutory External support;
• Actively supporting new system implementation; process standardization and improvements;
• Maintaining fixed assets register;
• Supporting on monthly VAT reporting review and related supporting documentation electronic archiving process.
• Bonuses for your results;
• Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses);
• Medical coverage;
• Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies;
• A great office, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment. Teambuilding and Christmas party.
For our client, a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader, we are looking for a Finance and Accounting Specialist.
The company delivers an entire spectrum of BPM services in customer interaction services, finance and accounting, human resource, research and analytics, technology solutions and industry-specific processes. More than 35,000 employees serve across 53 delivery centers.