We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people around the globe who are committed to delivering the highest quality solutions in assurance, tax and advisory services. Amongst our clients there are 419 companies from Fortune Global 500 list. We’ve been in Central and Eastern Europe for the past 25 years, employing around 8,800 professionals across the CEE region.
Thanks to our many talented people we are recognized as a top provider of professional services. We help to build trust and solve important problems across 29 countries of CEE. We value innovation, teamwork, integrity, professionalism and we care about our people.
As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
PricewaterhouseCoopers is currently looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Tax Department as Billing Assistant.
• Higher education;
• Good knowledge of MS Office;
• Strong English language capabilities;
• Excellent communication skills - assertive and confident;
• Pro-active, team-player.
• Issuing invoices within deadlines and sending them to the clients;
• Ensuring that all invoices are issued correctly and checking internal data base in this respect (client data, validity of contract);
• Responding to clients’ requests or escalate them to the Managers, depending on complexity level;
• Assisting Managers with various billing reports;
• Providing Credit Controller with information related to invoices;
• Reporting to Team Leader the billing status.
What we offer:
• Interesting and challenging work environment;
• A systematic education process to support professional and personal development and on-the job training;
• A professional and team-oriented work environment