Team-Leader for Sensing & Actuation - TSR
Our new colleague will be responsible to lead and develop the Mechanical Designers team in Sensing & Actuation R&D Timisoara. The team is responsible for the development of complete and innovative products (throttle flaps, water/oil/air pumps, general purpose actuators) for internal combustion engines, electric, hybrid and hydrogen propulsion systems.
* Responsible for managing the team within their functional area;
* Responsible to coordinate the professional activities of the team members and allocate resources;
* Responsible to create personal development plans for the team members, according to their job requirements and R&D organization strategy;
* Tracking, monitoring and evaluation of the performance of the team members;
* Plan, organize, lead and control the work of the people in your team, in order to ensure they deliver high quality solutions;
* Collaborate with other R&D teams to ensure synchronization across multiple teams, contributing to the final Vitesco deliverables - international and cross discipline collaboration is required;
* Ensure efficient communication with different stakeholders;
* Creates and maintains team status reports;
* Responsible for hiring process;
* Having fun.
* Technical experience in a relevant field (e.g. die-cast , injection molding, deep-drawing, punching, machining, assembly techniques);
* Demonstrated capability of managing a technical staff. Good self-management;
* Good oral and written communication skills in English;
* Team development using different methods like mentoring/coaching;
* Flexible and comfortable when facing uncertainty, ready to accept changes;
* Motivation in discovering and solving problems;
* High energy and passion to drive innovation into products is a must;
* Knowledge in using CAD tools (Creo - preferable);
* Good MS Office knowledge and skills.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
Vitesco Technologies is a leading international developer and manufacturer of state-of-the-art powertrain technologies for sustainable mobility. With smart system solutions and components for electric, hybrid and internal combustion drivetrains, Vitesco Technologies makes mobility clean, efficient and affordable. The product range includes electrified drivetrain systems, electronic control units, sensors and actuators, and exhaust-gas aftertreatment solutions. In 2018, Vitesco Technologies, a division of the Continental AG, recorded sales of EUR 7.7 billion and employs more than 40,000 employees at about 50 locations worldwide. Vitesco Technologies is headquartered in Regensburg, Germany.