FUNCTIONAL SAFETY ENGINEER TIMISOARA
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Yazaki Component Technology active.
Vezi toate job-urile FUNCTIONAL SAFETY ENGINEER TIMISOARA active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
What will your job be about?
- Act as Functional Safety engineer on European projects with functional safety requirements:
- Attend project Kick-off, Engineering and project meetings as Functional Safety representative;
- Issue the project safety plan, Functional Safety related documentation;
- Ensure the execution of the safety activities against the safety plan;
- Review safety work products (requirements, architecture, design and implementation and validation / testing documentation) to ensure compliance with ISO2626;
- If needed, cascade safety requirements to required abstraction layer;
- Technical support of the project team in respect to Functional Safety;
- Support internal and external Functional Safety Audits/Assessments;
- Create Functional Safety Awareness across departments;
- Train and coach European design engineers in Functional Safety Process;
- Contributes at development and maintenance of the Functional Safety aspects into Quality Management System.
What will you bring with you?
- Minimum 3 years experience in Automotive Embedded Systems development;
- Good technical skills. Background in automotive embedded software and/or hardware development. Understanding of the architecture of an embedded system;
- Good knowledge of ISO 26262 standard;
- Familiar with deductive and inductive safety analysis methods (DFMEA, FTA, FMEDA) and associated SW tools;
- Knowledge of ISO TS16949, Automotive SPICE and/or CMMi;
- Good Communication and Presentation skills (ability to communicate complex ideas succinctly and persuasively)
- PC operation (Microsoft Office package, Outlook);
- Experience in dealing with customers;
- Strong analytic and logical thinking. Comfortable with autonomous decision making and individual responsibility;
- Fluent English language skills.
What will we offer?
- Competitive salary package;
- Bonuses based on performance;
- Extensive private medical insurance for you and your family;
- Free sports activities;
- Flexible working hours;
- Travel opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.