REQUIREMENTS ENGINEER TIMISOARA
What will your job be about?
Manage the customer and project requirements for the complete lifecycle of the project. This includes, but is not limited to:
Ø Analysis of global regulation and customer technical documentation;
Ø Responsible for identifying and ensuring adherence to required automotive regulatory standards;
Ø Requirements analysis;
Ø Requirements allocation;
Ø Requirements classification;
Ø Requirements vs verification and validation traceability;
Ø Requirements change management;
Ø Impact analysis on product development lifecycle;
Ø Evaluation of applicable standards (e.g. SPICE, ISO26262, etc);
Ø Requirements process improvements.
What will you bring with you?
- 3+ years experience in development and/or testing of automotive electronics components;
- Previous experience in a similar position (Requirement Engineering, System Engineering);
- Good knowledge of requirements management tools (e.g. DOORS, PTC Integrity etc.);
- Advanced knowledge of product development lifecycle with regard with automotive electronics industry;
- Analytical thinking;
- Effective research and data analysis skills;
- Good moderation and conflict resolution skills;
- Basic understanding of related design disciplines;
- Good presentation preparation and delivery skills;
- Advanced PC operation (Word, Excel, etc);
- Fluent in English;
- Experience with smart junction boxes and body electronics design and manufacturing;
- Experience with Project management is a plus;
- German, French or Japanese would be a bonus.
What will we offer?
- Competitive salary package;
- Bonuses based on performance;
- Extensive private medical insurance for you and your family (unlimited recommended investigations);
- Free sports activities;
- Flexible working hours;
- Travel opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.