REQUIREMENTS ENGINEER TIMISOARA
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Yazaki Component Technology active.
Vezi toate job-urile REQUIREMENTS ENGINEER TIMISOARA active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
What will your job be about?
Manage the customer and project requirements for the complete lifecycle of the project. This includes, but is not limited to:
Ø Analysis of global regulation and customer technical documentation;
Ø Responsible for identifying and ensuring adherence to required automotive regulatory standards;
Ø Requirements analysis;
Ø Requirements allocation;
Ø Requirements classification;
Ø Requirements vs verification and validation traceability;
Ø Requirements change management;
Ø Impact analysis on product development lifecycle;
Ø Evaluation of applicable standards (e.g. SPICE, ISO26262, etc);
Ø Requirements process improvements.
What will you bring with you?
- 3+ years experience in development and/or testing of automotive electronics components;
- Previous experience in a similar position (Requirement Engineering, System Engineering);
- Good knowledge of requirements management tools (e.g. DOORS, PTC Integrity etc.);
- Advanced knowledge of product development lifecycle with regard with automotive electronics industry;
- Analytical thinking;
- Effective research and data analysis skills;
- Good moderation and conflict resolution skills;
- Basic understanding of related design disciplines;
- Good presentation preparation and delivery skills;
- Advanced PC operation (Word, Excel, etc);
- Fluent in English;
- Experience with smart junction boxes and body electronics design and manufacturing;
- Experience with Project management is a plus;
- German, French or Japanese would be a bonus.
What will we offer?
- Competitive salary package;
- Bonuses based on performance;
- Extensive private medical insurance for you and your family (unlimited recommended investigations);
- Free sports activities;
- Flexible working hours;
- Travel opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.