PCB LAYOUT ENGINEER TIMISOARA
What will your job be about?
- Create and manage component, symbols and footprint libraries;
- Design PCB layouts on time and achieving automotive quality standards;
- Create full documentation package for PCB fabrication and for PCB assembly;
- Collaborate with other engineers on the design team to achieve optimum performance and meet project development schedules and cost targets;
- Contribute to the development and implementation of standardized design methods and processes;
- Investigate and keep up to date with latest methods, tools and techniques from your area of expertise.
What will you bring with you?
- 3+ years of experience in PCB design (automotive preferred); common tools: DxDesigner, Expedition PCB, Orcad Capture, Orcad PCB Editor;
- Strong general electronics knowledge (particularly in embedded design: analog and digital circuits, power supplies, measurement equipment);
- The ability to understand automotive hardware development lifecycle;
- The ability to read/create PCB, electronic assembly drawings and to read mechanical drawings;
- Fluency in English.
What will we offer?
- Competitive salary package;
- Annual bonuses based on performance;
- Extensive private medical insurance for you and your family (unlimited recommended investigations, dental benefits);
- Free sports activities;
- Meal tickets;
- Flexible working hours;
- Travel opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;