SENIOR HARDWARE ENGINEER TIMISOARA
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Yazaki Component Technology active.
Vezi toate job-urile SENIOR HARDWARE ENGINEER TIMISOARA active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
What will your job be about?
- Develop instrument clusters, smart junction boxes, body electronics design, fuel senders, quiescent relay boxes, for both passenger cars and trucks;
- Design, develop and test the hardware of automotive embedded systems according to customer requirements and internal procedures and write the corresponding documentation of design and testing activities;
- Assist quality assurance in verifying requirements, design, implementation and testing;
- Participate in quotation activities for new business;
- Support design validation and product validation of the products developed;
- Improve current hardware designs and make optimizations from the cost point of view;
- Manage large and small complete projects by planning and estimating work packages;
- Evaluate for selection or develop test and development tools from your area of expertise;
- Contribute to the development and implementation of standardized design methods and processes.
What will you bring with you?
- Knowledge about electronics: power supplies, digital and analog circuits, EMC / EMI norms;
- Knowledge and experience with CAD tools for schematic and layout design (e.g. Mentor Xpedition, OrCAD);
- Strong experience/knowledge in simulation tools (Spice, Simetrix) and worst case analisys (e.g. MathCAD);
- Knowledge about automotive interfaces (LIN, CAN);
- Previous automotive experience in hardware is an advantage;
- Knowledge of product development lifecycle with regards to automotive electronics industry would be a plus;
- Basic understanding of related design disciplines and experience with Project management would be a plus;
- English fluent.
What will we offer?
- Competitive salary package;
- Annual bonuses based on performance;
- Extensive private medical insurance for you and your family (unlimited recommended investigations, dental benefits);
- Free sports activities;
- Meal tickets;
- Flexible working hours;
- Abroad traveling opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.