COMPONENT ENGINEER TIMISOARA
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Yazaki Component Technology active.
Vezi toate job-urile COMPONENT ENGINEER TIMISOARA active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
What will your job be about?
- Play a pivotal role in managing the relationship of strategic suppliers to ensure commercial targets are achieved whilst improving the quality of the supply chain;
- Provide Support for the European Yazaki engineering teams;
- Continuously research, report and document the trends for electronics in the European automotive market;
- Work together with Hardware and Mechanical teams for products/demonstration samples that can be used as future development for demonstrating Yazaki’s capability/experience or for evaluating new technologies;
- Making buying decisions and supplier selection based on expertise, capability and capacity;
- Manage the Purchasing for all BoM projects including ad hoc purchases where needed, ensuring that best practice procedures are in place for supplier selection, sourcing of components, competitive, material requirements planning and forecasting;
- Continuously searching for new suppliers, documenting the parametric analysis of products classification;
- Preparing and issuing of documentation of the electronics components;
- Discuss electronics hardware design strategies, procedures and solutions with Engineering;
- Interface and communicate with other participating Yazaki hardware engineering organisations;
- Interface with component suppliers to assure cost efficient and high quality product performance;
- Continuously searching for new technical solutions;
- Coordinate with engineers on assigned project to select the right components;
- Ensure all project deliverables meet required standards;
- Liaise with outsourcing suppliers;
- Assess suppliers capability to participate in development projects;
- Monitor supplier development processes;
- Define deliverables from the outsourced supplier.
What will you bring with you?
- 3 to 5 years experience in a previous role;
- Bachelor degree in Electronics;
- Self-sufficient, self-motivated and excellent team-player;
- Flexible, adaptable, diplomatic attitude;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Knowledge in electronics, hardware, mechanical component manufacturing technologies,
- Knowledge about manufacturing techniques for electronics parts;
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics and customer documentation as it relates to component complexity (intermediate skill level).
What will we offer?
- Competitive salary package;
- Bonuses based on performance;
- Extensive private medical insurance for you and your family (unlimited recommended investigations, dental benefits);
- Free sports activities;
- Flexible working hours;
- Travel opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.