SYSTEM ENGINEER TIMISOARA
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Yazaki Component Technology active.
Vezi toate job-urile SYSTEM ENGINEER TIMISOARA active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
What will your job be about?
- Develops system designs, performs functional analysis, defines systems architecture, defines interfaces and specification, performs trade-studies and documents the design by writing Product Architecture, Traceability Management System, System Requirements Specification, DFMEA in accordance to the requirements and Automotive standards, ISO;
- Performs requirement analysis, traceability and maintenance of requirements;
- Attends and participates in customer design reviews and acceptance events, register the reviews obsolescence issues and recommends design changes;
- Co-ordinate and control preparation of general items related to product design, system engineering, requirements management, and validation engineering;
- Develop up and lead the system engineering, requirements management and validation requirements of the projects;
- Ensures availability & reliability and other logistics support considerations are part of the system design process;
- Participate in system integration tests, trials, and acceptance tests at customer facilities;
- Manages scope of work, schedules the work, estimates the effort, the costs and identifies technical risks; effectively communicates status on a regular basis to management;
- Provide systems support for European customers and the European Yazaki engineering teams;
- Assure all system engineering activities are delivered on-time with complete verification of system requirements and deliverables;
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the design.
What will you bring with you?
- 5 years experience with engineering of electronics or instrument cluster within the automotive sector;
- 3 years experience with system engineering;
- Very good knowledge and understanding of automotive test and validation requirements (environmental testing) and DFMEA (Design Failure Mode and Effects Analysis);
- Very good presentation preparation and delivery skills;
- Experience with customer specifications;
- Knowledge in mechanical component manufacturing technologies, particularly injection moulding, electronics hardware and embedded software design;
- Knowledge about manufacturing techniques for electronics and injection molded parts;
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics and how they relate to physical attributes (advanced skill level);
- Ability to read and understand customer documentation as it relates to component complexity (intermediate skill level);
- Ability to manage multiple projects (own and others);
- Proficient in the interpersonal and leadership skills to work with others in a senior position.
What will we offer?
- Competitive salary package;
- Annual bonuses based on performance;
- Extensive private medical insurance for you and your family (unlimited recommended investigations, dental benefits);
- Free sports activities;
- Flexible working hours;
- Travel opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.