HR Benefits&Relocation Admin
Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Requirements
On behalf of our client, an important multinational company from the oil & gas sector, we are recruiting an enthusiastic HR Benefits & Relocation Admin.
Our partner is an international oilfield services company with approximately 110,000 employees, representing more than 170 nationalities working in more than 120 countries.
The Benefits & Relocation Administrator is responsible for the administration and processing of relocation and benefits plans. He/she is also responsible for providing information to employees regarding their benefits and relocation process.
• University Degree with 1 to 3 years' HR or Business experience.
• Advanced knowledge of English (written and spoken);
• Solid knowledge of MS Office;
• Analytical thinking;
• An organized person, motivated and disciplined;
• Excellent communication skills.
• Initiate and interface with the Employee and Family on the relocations process;
• Supports employees and HR staff regarding Benefits queries;
• Ensure accurate processing of Benefits and Relocation claims in eClaims;
• Ensures accuracy of contribution files and timely payment of contributions to respective Trust, or State authorities or third party providers administering such plans;
• Performs regular audits of Benefits contribution reporting for eligible participants;
• Ensures correct storage of all Benefits master data;
• Identifies and participates in continuous improvement initiatives;
• Ensure compliance with the Data Privacy & Protection Guidelines and relevant legislation;
• Conducts post-move surveys to identify opportunities for improvement in all processes;
• Coordinates relocation when leaving the country of assignment by taking care of the shipment of personal effects, termination of local agreements (e.g., lease agreements, utilities) cancellation of visa/work permit, etc.
• Establishes and develops strong relations with targeted schools and other local community resources and agencies;
• Coordinates with contracted moving companies to provide timely quotes on the shipment of personal effects and advises employees accordingly.
•An attractive salary package;
•Meal tickets (15 lei/meal ticket);
•Foreign language courses;
•Christmas and Easter bonuses;
•Medical and life insurance;
•Office work schedule: L-V, 09.00 - 18.00;
•Contract for an indefinite period;
•Central location: America House (Victoriei Square).