Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban becomes Inetum active.
Vezi toate job-urile Network Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• University degree in related field (Computer Science considered an advantage);
• Work experience with CISCO systems (switching, routing, firewall);
• Good theoretical knowledge for Switching, Routing protocols such as: VLANs, STP, LACP, VPC, EIGRP, HSRP, TACACS, SNMP, dot1X, VPN, etc;
• Experience installing, configuring, maintaining, monitoring, and troubleshooting an enterprise-class network infrastructure;
• Must be able to perform in depth technical troubleshooting to determine root cause of software or hardware issues;
• IP Telephony knowledge;
• Team worker and proactive attitude;
• Problem-solving skills, capability to manage small projects;
• Can take ownership of the given tasks and pursue them to completion;
• Good command in English.
• Provide second level support for incoming requests and incident reports;
• Assist in providing technical support to end users of IT network (LAN/WAN) infrastructure;
• Performs thorough analysis and diagnosis of complex networking issues;
• Provide network architectures for new technologies and integration into existing network;
• IP address management;
• Implementation of changes to current network services;
• Monitor infrastructure performance and recommend adjustments to ensure optimal response time;
• Maintain integrity of the network and security;
• Install hardware and software according with the procedures;
• Assist in maintaining the computing equipment inventory;
• Maintains relationships with third parties;
• Diagnose, repair and/or follow up the service process for faulty equipment;
• Completes and follows up all the documentation involved in daily activities.
• Interesting salary conditions
• Undetermined period of contract
• Career plan (professional, academic and financial)
• Medical insurance
• Official training's and certifications
• Lunch tickets
• Yearly professional evaluation
• Professional and friendly working environment