Accounts Payable Travel and Expense
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Schlumberger active.
Vezi toate job-urile Accounts Payable Travel and Expense active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Payable Travel and Expense Analyst to join our team in AFI Park offices, will be responsible for performing accounting and administrative tasks related to efficient and timely processing of all Travel and Expense reports.
In connection with this role, the analyst will also process credit card applications, system maintenance, and customer support of the T&E Credit Card program. This position resolves business critical issues, provides internal and external customer support, implements process improvement initiatives, and proactively manages day-to-day issues related to employee reimbursements.
- Review all expense reports for accuracy and completeness through the SAP ERP system
- Follow up on all open, approved and rejected expense reports over 90 days old
- Perform random audit of expense reports in accordance with Cameron policies and procedures
- Pull and copy expense reports for all company internal/external audits on an as needed basis
- Process all application requests and issue credit cards for T&E card program in accordance with Cameron policies and procedures.
- Cancel cards when directed to by AP Accountant in accordance with company policy
- Assist customers with invoice and monthly statement requests, or fraud/chargeback inquiries
- Respond to Helpdesk inquiries regarding all T&E policies and processes , and educate internal users on the use of the online training and information as needed
- Responsible for monitoring all exception reports and reporting exceptions to AP management team in a timely manner
- Maintain accurate and current documentation and files, understanding each SSC supported country’s legal requirements for document storage
- Ensure strict compliance with SOX
- Perform special projects or other tasks as required
- Participate in process improvement projects as requested
- Fulfill any task assigned by the direct supervisor in accordance with the professional experience and area of expertise
- 1+ years work experience in finance and accounting department
- SAP experience or other ERP system application
- Strong computer and analytical skills
- Ability to handle a large volume of data entry with high accuracy
- Language requirements: Romanian and fluent in English (comprehension, written and speech). Other languages a plus.
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written, required to resolve issues on invoices with both vendors and internal buyers from multiple Cameron locations
- Familiar with standard accounting concepts, practices, and procedures
- Ability to prioritize issues
Feel free to apply here!