Vauban joined the GFI Group at the beginning of January 2019. With more than 450 consultants in Romania, Vauban is a leading provider of IT services and innovative applications. Created in 2007, the company has experienced strong growth and has established itself as a reference partner for key accounts in the Banking, Telecom, Industry and Energy sectors.Cerinte
Requirements and technical skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering;
• Experience with Infrastructure management technologies through achievement of proper professional certifications (e.g. MCSE);
• More than 5-year knowledge in architect, design, implement, operate and trouble shoot complex Enterprise IT infrastructure (Lifecycle);
• Mandatory skills: Linux-Red Hat, Oracle Database;
• Experience with Windows products;
• Knowledge of international IT service management best practices such as: ITIL, CobiT;
• Knowledge of agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, DSDM Agile PM, Prince2 agile, Lean IT, DevOps);
• Has strong analytical and systematic approach to problem solving;
• Good understanding of DC environments.
• Takes responsibility for major aspects of infrastructure specification and design within the organization.
• Develops design principles, models, plans, internal standards and processes based on industry best practices, covering connectivity, capacity, interfacing, security, resilience, recovery, access and remote access.
• Establishes governing principles for network design and deployment.
• Recommends/designs structures and tools for systems, which meet business needs and takes into account target environment, performance, security requirements and existing systems;
• Produces detailed designs and documents all work using required standards, methods and tools, including prototyping tools where appropriate;
• Delivers technical visualization of proposed solutions for approval by customer and execution by system developers;
• Assesses associated risks, and advice on proper risk responses. Translates logical designs into physical designs and produces detailed design documentation;
• Maps work to user specification and removes errors and deviations from specification to achieve user-friendly processes.
• Interesting salary conditions
• Undetermined period of contract
• Career plan (professional, academic and financial)
• Medical insurance
• Official training's and certifications
• Lunch tickets
• Work from home 2 days a week
• Yearly professional evaluation
• Professional and friendly working environment