Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Schlumberger active.
Vezi toate job-urile Billing Accountant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Billing Accountant is primarily responsible for the timely and accurate processing of Client invoices and/or other 3rd party invoices, as well as performing a secondary audit of other AR Team Members posted invoices, conducting statement audits and providing problems resolutions .
- Gathering back up for invoicing (sales orders, tickets, Pbook, contracts) and validating it’s accuracy and completeness
- Process service tickets for invoicing to the Client by checking it’s data accuracy, resolving discrepancies, obtaining all signatures and entering data into system.
- Prepare original documents for scanning, filing, archiving as instructed
- Send invoices to clients and maintain constant follow-up for outstanding invoices/ client disputes/ credit notes preparation
- Answer phone, mail, and walk-in inquiries by providing accurate and prompt resolution to all requests
- Analyze/review Client accounts for accuracy and check balances
- Work on special projects as needed
- Comply with applicable company policies
- Ability to communicate and interact, as well as support, effective partnerships with peers
- Follow-up and keep regular update to the management of pending/unbilled tickets, tickets without PO and different disputes
- Follow-up on payments and keep regular update to the management for overdue invoices
- Provide back-up for the other team members (when needed) and share the knowledge (training) with the new team members
- Maintain strong communication and relationship with operations and clients (Client visits are included)
- Organize trips to locations (where possible) to meet the Operational team to highlight the challenges for each side and improve the billing process
- Travel to locations and participate to the hand-over process (when necessary)
- Prepare the revenue reconciliation and provide it to management in due time. Maintain the revenue-sheet file by Segment
- Successfully complete required QHSE training (including but not limited to drugs and alcohol, electrical, emergency response, fire, first aid, health and hygiene, PPE, SIPP, risk reporting, IT security, hazardous materials, driving)
- Economic background (graduate of Academy of Economic Studies or similar)
- 1+ years experience in a financial position
- Background in finance and accounting;
- English language – advanced
- Good communication skills