Accounts Receivable Accountant with English
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs Accounts Receivable Accountant with English active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Bosch Service Solutions, a global provider of business process outsourcing services, develops integrated and innovative service
solutions. The site in Timisoara, that became part of Bosch Group in 2007, operates in two fields: Business Services and Shared
Business Services: Forward-looking solution concepts for complex services: As specialists for service design with crossindustry
experience, we take care of business processes for our customers.
Shared Services: Intelligent service solutions from a single source: As an internal service provider, we support Bosch
departments such as Finance & Accounting, Purchasing and IT tech support by pooling transactional and administrative tasks.
- University degree (studies in Financial/ Accounting field);
- Fluently spoken and written of English;
Advanced accounting knowledge of:
- Balance sheet accounts and their functionality;
- Accruals, provisions, salary , exchange rates differences knowledge;
- Complex accounting postings;
- Cash flow: calculation and evaluation;
- Performance indicators: methodology and presentation of the results;
- Good Knowledge of specific SAP transactions in area of accounts receivable;
- Good overview of SAP related to other connex accounting processes;
- Microsoft Office Package - essential knowledge of Excel (vlookup, if);
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure during peak periods and respecting the deadlines;
- Team player and ability to work in a flexible way.
- Autonomous working style;
- Attention to details;
- Willing to travel.
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.
- Processing of bank statements;
- Daily reconciliation of bank related accounts;
- Automatic cash collection of due invoices (ex. Direct Debit);
- Calculation of bad debts allowance;
- Processing of financial instruments: cheques, bill of exchange;
- Open dispute management inquires;
- Act as an interface between the end customers Bosch internal departments for all inquires registered in the collection process;
- Customer refund;
- Write off process ;
- Dunning and account statements process;
- Overdue report with action/ measures in place to ensure the collection of the outstanding invoices;
- Credit limit definition and monitoring;
- Override blocking request: analyze and release blocked sales orders;
- Audit support ;
- Usage of internal communication platforms and respect the SLA;
- Maintenance and review of the work procedures;
- Reports submission for month end closing;
- KPI calculation.