License Management Operation Specialist - TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs License Management Operation Specialist - TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
Our new colleague will be responsible for the operation of license servers (transparency, compliance, availability) and other software asset management tools based on ITIL processes. Define, implement and maintain a consistent landscape for license management servers.
* Support efficient and correct licensing and report deviations of licensing conditions. Triggers contract manager and requestor for additional demands;
* Approves Installations in the Software Request Workflow and has authority to deny software orders and/or installations;
* Execute regular license compliance analysis and reviews together with the internal customer and contract manager and defines needed actions (e.g. blocking of users on license servers);
* Responsible for license compliance;
* Provides reporting of license balances (# installations/usage vs licenses) on a regular basis;
* Supports Contract Manager to plan budget based on increases/decreases and consolidate licenses;
* Administration of Software Asset Management System (e.g. HP AM, Aspera Smarttrack);
* Management of license server service based on ITIL (Incident, Problem, Change, Configuration Management);
* Setup of new license server systems, Update of Systems and automatic generation of option files (license access lists) based on data from other processes.(e.g. CUSCO, SSP7);
* Operation and Management of a central reporting platform on license server usage (e.g. LMAT).
* Academic Degree in Informatics or Business Informatics;
* Minimum 3 years of experience in IT Infrastructure or license management related functions;
* License Server technologies ( eg FlexLM);
* Windows, Linux Server know how;
* IT Networking;
* License and Contract Management;
* Problem Solving;
* English Languaga Skills - advanced;
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Vitesco Technologies is a leading international developer and manufacturer of state-of-the-art powertrain technologies for sustainable mobility. With smart system solutions and components for electric, hybrid and internal combustion drivetrains, Vitesco Technologies makes mobility clean, efficient and affordable. The product range includes electrified drivetrain systems, electronic control units, sensors and actuators, and exhaust-gas aftertreatment solutions. In 2018, Vitesco Technologies, a division of the Continental AG, recorded sales of EUR 7.7 billion and employs more than 40,000 employees at about 50 locations worldwide. Vitesco Technologies is headquartered in Regensburg, Germany.