Coordinator & SAP Senior Consultant (m/f/diverse) - TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Coordinator & SAP Senior Consultant (m/f/diverse) - TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
As the coordinator IT BA, you will lead the BA team in Vitesco Technologies Engineering Romania. You will also work as SAP Senior Consultant in the Business Warehouse area in the Global IT team.
* Coordinator of VT IT BA Team in Romania and senior BW consultant in a global team;
* As a coordinator you will ramp up the BA team in Romania to support Global SAP Operations at Vitesco Technologies;
* Participate in building up a new BW HANA system and continue with further transformation projects;
* Identify and translate business requirements for data warehousing in the Automotive industry into BI deliverables and technical requirements;
* Do the as-is analysis of the data warehouse and create future model solutions;
* Discover, test and implement new IT technologies like SAP HANA, SAP Analytics Cloud and Advanced Analytics;
* Cooperation within an international and global team;
* Train junior team members and the key-user community;
* Managing IT projects on a global scale;
* Realization and Implementation of self-developed solutions including execution and acceptance of tests, securing of defined quality-level / quality-gates;
* Maintenance and enhancement of implemented applications throughout the complete live cycle based on the Incident and Change management process.
* Academic degree in information technology, business studies or similar qualification;
* Minimum BW experience of 5 years, additional HANA experience is of advantage;
* Experience of at least 3 fully implemented BW projects;
* Familiar with other SAP NetWeaver components and ABAP / ABAP OO programming language;
* Experience working in an international environment;
* Excellent command of the English language, German language knowledge seen as an advantage SAP BW Certification is a plus;
* Profound Project Management skills;
* Profound knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
* Language skills: English fluent in spoken and written, German preferable;
* Structured, analytic, strategic and self dependent operation;
* High commitment to work and ability for teamwork;
* Intercultural competencies;
* Willingness to travel (global).
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Vitesco Technologies is a leading international developer and manufacturer of state-of-the-art powertrain technologies for sustainable mobility. With smart system solutions and components for electric, hybrid and internal combustion drivetrains, Vitesco Technologies makes mobility clean, efficient and affordable. The product range includes electrified drivetrain systems, electronic control units, sensors and actuators, and exhaust-gas aftertreatment solutions. In 2018, Vitesco Technologies, a division of the Continental AG, recorded sales of EUR 7.7 billion and employs more than 40,000 employees at about 50 locations worldwide. Vitesco Technologies is headquartered in Regensburg, Germany.