Application Specialist for IT - Electrical Simulation - TSR
The purpose of this job is to drive the technology and tools landscape towards state-of-the-art solutions. The focus is on electrical simulation systems and applications (based on e.g. Cadence PSpice, Synopsys Saber) but also participation in activities in other areas in simulation. This is a global position that might require some travel.
* Administration and Maintenance of the related systems and applications (e.g. configuration & upgrades of systems, user rights administration, system performance monitoring;
* Preparation, development, and optimization of electronic simulation services;
* Development of "Use Cases" processes for the optimal use of the tools used by the business;
* Analysis of usage and the resulting optimization of service;
* Development of recommendations and activities for the expansion of the system landscape including the preparation and presentation of these results at management level as well as other target groups;
* Participation in IT projects in collaboration with the Business Units to optimize services, processes and tools;
* Configuration of applications for the Vitesco environment;
* Configuration & adaption of existing and new tool interfaces;
* Support of Electronic Simulation users in terms of installation, operation, incidents handling.
* University Degree in Information Technology, Computer Sciences or similar qualification;
* More than 3-year experience in working in IT services;
* Experience in the Electrical Simulation ( PSpice, Saber, etc);
* System simulation knowledge in an automotive environment required;
* Experiences in the support of software tool users desirable;
* Experiences in the moderation of meetings desirable;
* Experience in software distribution, packaging, release management desirable;
* Experience in support of software applications desirable;
* English Skills - proficient level;
* DevOps mindset, tooling and operation - Basic.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Vitesco Technologies is a leading international developer and manufacturer of state-of-the-art powertrain technologies for sustainable mobility. With smart system solutions and components for electric, hybrid and internal combustion drivetrains, Vitesco Technologies makes mobility clean, efficient and affordable. The product range includes electrified drivetrain systems, electronic control units, sensors and actuators, and exhaust-gas aftertreatment solutions. In 2018, Vitesco Technologies, a division of the Continental AG, recorded sales of EUR 7.7 billion and employs more than 40,000 employees at about 50 locations worldwide. Vitesco Technologies is headquartered in Regensburg, Germany.