Channel Partner Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs 123FormBuilder active
View all jobs Channel Partner Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
At 123FormBuilder, we believe in the power of gathering and managing data in the most efficient ways, with the aim of improving business processes and helping companies work smarter. Our forms & surveys Software-as-a-Service solution allows users to do just that, as easy as 1-2-3. Since 2008, we have been enthusiastically delivering customer-centric technology and, today, we have over 2 million users spread across 186 countries.
Our company is split into two business units: 1. Small & Medium Businesses and 2. Enterprise. We are currently looking for an experienced Partner Manager, that will help us accelerate revenue and drive growth in the Enterprise space via Channel Partners. Our new colleague should have extensive B2B channel sales experience , ideally in companies selling digital Enterprise solutions, and wants to take the challenge of moving into a new role, where you will make a difference by contributing to the strategic planning, followed by flawless execution.
- Revenue target delivery via channel partners, by developing the partner ecosystem: program development, approach and recruit new partners in collaboration with the Sales and Marketing teams, development of special offerings and existing partners, on-boarding and enablement of new partners, development of partner business plans and lead-generation activities, active contributor to the sales process and the general marketing process if requested.
- Pro-active identification of new potential partners in the targeted segments and direct approach, responding to in-bound partner leads, recruitment and on-boarding of partners in collaboration with the Enterprise Marketing and Enterprise Sales teams.
- Ownership of the partner pipeline in the targeted territories and verticals, onboarding and development of an agreed number of partners per territory/segment.
- Developing the 123FormBuilder business value proposition for Enterprise partners, contributing to the development of our Channel Partner Programs and offerings.
- Working across selected channels, in multiple countries, with special focus on the US and UK and selected industries and verticals.
- Developing partner-generated leads via specific activities – campaigns, participation in events together with partners, account planning and business planning.
- Developing the relationship with key channel partners via activities and programs.
- The person will be involved in the end-to-end process, both building the strategy and doing the “leg-work”:
- doing research to identify new partners in the selected industries and verticals;
- contacting potentials partners and holding high-level presentations of our solution (having a good understanding of our use cases and capabilities);
- preparing pitching materials (generating the content requirements and working with our Content Writer and Design team to prepare the materials);
- preparing programs for maintaining our relationship with partners;
- creating and coordinating our partner certification program;
- preparing and maintaining our partner welcome pack;
- preparing and triggering the communication towards partners (newsletters and communication on a case-by-case basis);
- organizing partner webinars (held by the Technical Accounts team);
- monitoring his/her KPIs.
- Attractive salary package
- Meal tickets
- Yearly bonus based on company growth and individual achievements
- Private medical insurance business package
- Full access to gyms/fitness centers across the country (7Card)
- Birthdays celebration with birthday cakes and gift vouchers
- Social gatherings and events, workshops, hackathons, happy hours and company retreats
- Professional growth opportunities such as trainings, online courses, conferences
- Access to relaxation rooms with Xbox, ping pong, board games and more
- Daily on-site massage
- Flexible work schedule and the flexibility to work from home up to 10 days / month
- Memorable team buildings
- Health in a basket full of fruits daily + breakfast snacks
- Rivers of coffee, tea and soft drinks
- extended experience of sales and/or marketing experience, preferably in SaaS companies selling digital B2B solutions, in a multicultural environment.
- You have a good understanding of the Enterprise environment and Channel Partners ecosystems.
- Track record of Enterprise channel development - planning and executing channel development activities, including pro-active channel partner recruitment.
- KPI focused – able to manage and meet KPI’s.
- Experience in partner program development is a plus.
- Familiar with day-to-day channel and channel sales operations and tools, including salesforce.com/CRM systems, LinkedIn and other prospecting tools.
- Experience as the manager of a channel sales team is a plus.
- Knowledge of Salesforce partner communities/ecosystem is a plus.
- Comfortable to work in a rapid growth environment, managing uncertainties and changing priorities as needed.
- Willingness to develop and make a difference in a key role, in fast-growing company, in an international environment.
- Exceptional English verbal and written is needed; other languages are a plus.
- Team player, working in a collaborative way is essential.
- Ability to develop a pipeline and forecast.
- Leadership and managerial skills are a plus, in a fast-growing company where results can trigger the future development of the channel team.
- The successful candidate will have an entrepreneurial attitude, being proactive and able to work in an environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Time management, building good rapports, presentation and communication skills.
- Knowledge of low-code application environment, CRM systems, web-related technologies and marketing automation solutions for Enterprise companies are a plus.