Team Lead with German in Brasov (HR project)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs Team Lead with German in Brasov (HR project) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
· Typically 2 to 3 years work experience in coordinating teams;
· Fluency in English and German;
· Previous experience in business process area e.g. HR, Billing, Payments, Collections, preferably in an operations environment.
· Identify and implement productivity improvements ensuring adherence to appropriate project gating and business case approval requirements;
· Balance workloads and skill sets across clients to support one-to-many delivery;
· Develop and mentor people, act as a career counselor and create a high performing organization (foster relationships, resolve conflicts, etc.);
· Develop and deliver quality and timely performance feedback, collecting input from all appropriate sources;
· Support recruiting and interviewing potential new team members;
· Monitor and manage team goals and performance and ensure team understands how they align and relate to broader business goals and strategies.
This is what we offer:
· Competitive salary and performance bonuses;
· Attractive benefits package: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym;
· Trainings delivered in classrooms or virtually and access to a mountain of knowledge;
· Chance to become a subject matter expert for complex processes;
· Possibility to practice your language skills with native speakers;
· Opportunity to work with top clients on large project;
· Dynamic, intercultural working environment.