Application Support Specialist (with German)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile QUALITANCE active.
Vezi toate job-urile Application Support Specialist (with German) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We develop revolutionary digital solutions that leverage next generation technologies - AI, blockchain, machine learning, IoT, AR, VR, bringing to life amazing user experiences. It’s people who make software, not robots – and many companies tend to forget that. We are social creatures, and we want to work together on things that are meaningful to us, in ways that make us become better and better each day.
- Experience in a similar position;
- IT background (e.g.: Computer Science, Automation, Cybernetics graduate);
- Basic database understanding (how it works, query interpretation, query writing);
- Ability to interpret/analyze code and application logs in order to troubleshoot errors;
- Problem solver, customer oriented;
- Ability to analyze, synthesize and make decisions under SLAs;
- Strong communication skills;
- Teamwork skills;
- Negotiation skills, diplomatic;
- English: fluent;
- Flexibility for travel (during knowledge transfer 50% and up to 15-20% after);
- Willing to do on call support (from home).
Nice to have:
- German: intermediary/fluent;
- ITIL V3 certification.
- Experience in the following:
- Windows Server 2008/2012;
- Oracle SQL / MS SQL, Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle V11.2;
- MS SQL Server 2008 R2, MS SQL Server 2012;
- Programming skills in .NET V3.5 and higher / C# V3.0 and higher;
- Programming skills Oracle-SQL, MS SQL 2008;
- Active Directory;
- HP Business Service Manager;
- IIS (Internet Information Server) Web Server.
- Analyzing customer developed programs, batch files, job control scripts, file deliveries and database content by using customer tools and 3rd party tools;
- Application specific scripts on dedicated server platforms;
- SLA checkpoints (e.g. server response times, downtimes, process availability, etc.);
- Interfaces (e.g. log files, scripts, file transfers etc.);
- Databases (e.g. central DB processes, error writing processes, table spaces, load and performance characteristics etc.);
- Definition and performing daily health checks (e.g. daily data imports, file transfers and provisioning on dedicated servers, etc.);
- Provide support in all deployment and administration related activities;
- Participate in the production and maintenance of the infrastructure requirements for the new IT projects and the major releases of the existing IT systems and applications;
- Provide basics tasks of 3rd level support including debugging, test cases;
- Responsible for incident, problem, change, release, configuration management, technical support;
- Perform application deployment related testing (installation, removal, and re-installation) and adjust the installation scripts, procedures and guidelines;
- Create/update product documentation.