Project Accountant Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Schlumberger active
View all jobs Project Accountant Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Schlumberger is looking for innovators to shape the future of energy. If you share our passion for discovery, we’ll give you the platform to turn it into real impact. If you want to discover what you can do next, then this is the place for you. Are you looking for a challenging career move in Finance? We invite you to learn more about the open positions that the Schlumberger Bucharest Financial Hub has to offer! We opened our Bucharest Financial Hub in 2012 and it is currently our biggest hub in the Romanian capital. Our Schlumberger Financial Hubs are centers of excellence that encourage curious and talented people to develop in a dynamic environment, helping them build successful careers in order to achieve their full potential. Does this sound like the ideal next step in your career? If so, then learn about the opportunities our Bucharest Financial Hub has to offer. Join the winning team at Schlumberger
Job Summary We are hiring talented Project Accounting Analysts to join our team in AFI Park, Cotroceni offices, Bucharest. In this role you will be responsible for providing day to day and month end close accounting support as well as financial analysis for Cameron projects.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits as well as challenge and progression in your role. With a growing team and the opportunity to work flexible hours there has ever been a better time to join the Cameron, Schlumberger team!
- Prepare and post accounting entries in support of the projects;
- Manages financial transactions for multiple subsea projects, to include: tracking and reporting processes for consistent execution of projects and enforcing financial policies and procedures required to ensure the integrity of financial data and reporting;
- Provide in depth financial analysis of profit and loss and/or balance sheet accounts, including other non-financial metrics accounts;
- Reports monthly and quarterly project financial status;
- Responsibility for coordination and execution of Internal and External Audit requirements;
- Liaison with Divisional personnel around the world on financial analysis;
- Fulfill any task assigned by the direct supervisor in accordance with the professional experience and area of expertise.
- Economic background (graduate of Academy of Economic Studies or similar);
- 3+ years strong computer experience – MS Office;
- Advanced Excel skills;
- SAP experience or other ERP system application;
- Good analytical skills;
- Good command of English language (comprehension, written and speech);
- Other languages a plus;
- Preferred skillsStrong analytical skills, ability to work with large amounts of data and produce meaningful insights and information;
- The ability to effectively use Microsoft Excel;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Organizational and time management skills;
- Professional and with a service-oriented approach;
- Ability to prioritize issues;
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written.
Feel free to apply here!