Intercompany Accountant with English
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs Intercompany Accountant with English active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Bosch Service Solutions is part of Bosch Group and a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services in the areas of Mobility, Monitoring, Customer Experience, Business Services and Global Services. Starting with 2007, the site in Timisoara delivers a comprehensive full service to Bosch Group and external clients.
Business Services in Timisoara
We have expertise in areas such as Technical and IT, Customer Care, Production Support and other services.
Our technical support finds fast and efficient solutions in response to requests concerning our technology and products – for customers as well as for their technical partners and associates.
Global Services in Timisoara
We support Bosch Group in Finance, Accounting and Purchasing areas.
Our Finance & Accounting specialists find efficient solutions to ensure the smooth running of all finance, accounting and purchasing processes. The range of services include general accounting and financial reporting, debt management, receivables, payables and travel expenses management, as well as general ledger and balance sheets management.
In addition, our Purchasing specialists in Timisoara offer a wide range of purchasing services: global support in catalogue management and tender management, Europe regional Purchase Order processing, Best price call, Parts on stock processing, invoice clearing, and 2nd level support for customers and suppliers.
- University degree (studies in Financial/ Accounting field preferred);
- Language: English and Portuguese spoken and written
- MS Office;
- Experienced with SAP Module FI/ SD;
- At least 1-2 years working experience in Financial accounting;
- Strong communication skills in intercultural environment
- Logical thinking, curiosity and analysis abilities;
- Positive attitude;
- Ability to work under pressure during peak periods and respecting the deadlines;
- Team player and ability to work in a flexible way;
- Autonomous and proactive behavior;
- Detail oriented;
- Willingness to travel (if needed);
- Strong awareness of quality, reliability and responsibility;
- Understanding and complying with the work procedures;
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.
- Responsible with reconciliation of intercompany suppliers and customers;
- Responsible with solving intercompany dispute cases;
- Responsible with collection of overdue receivables;
- Responsible with issuing intercompany invoices;
- Responsible with the payment of due invoices
- Responsible with posting incoming payments;
- Support year-end closing activities;
- Supports Auditor in conducting internal and external audits;
- Writing and updating of work instructions;
- Ensure good communication with local unit;
- Other activities related to Intercompany accounting area.