Software Integrator - VNI CE TSR
With 16 years of experience in Timisoara, the Vehicle Network and Information - Central Engineering (VNI CE) business unit has a large product portfolio and ensures the comfort, security and safety of passengers in the car. The most important products we develop are the body controllers, key & keyless access systems, tire pressure monitoring systems with wheel units, control units for doors, trunk, seats, mirrors, headlamps, sunroofs and other comfort devices in the car. In Timisoara we develop most of these products working for most of the big car manufacturers (Renault & Nissan group, VW group, Volvo, Hyundai, Honda, GM). The role: Software Integrator If you have a good technical background, you want to learn new things and you want to contribute to the development of the future electrical cars implementing the latest features for drivers and passengers than join our team and let's develop the future of electrical mobility together. A day in the life:
- Responsible for SW integration and build management;
- Prepare and communicate the integration plan;
- Verify the SW objects to be integrated to meet the minimum entry criteria for all further development and test activities. Entry criteria is determinate based on the documentation, static code analysis, code review and software unit test status;
- Integrate relevant SW component/modules released by the software developers in line with the development plan, to provide a complete SW product - this includes 3rd party software;
- Manage the continuous integration system, if applicable. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
What we need:
- Technical University degree (e.g. Computer Science, Informatics, Electronics);
- At least 3 - 5 years of embedded software experience in automotive. What we'd like to see:
- Very good knowledge about SW integration process, methods and strategies;
- Very good knowledge about change and configuration management methods and tools;
- Very good communication skills;
- Advanced English writing and speaking skills. Preference may be given to candidates who:
- Very good knowledge of coding, programming languages and performing code reviews;
- Very good knowledge of the System- and SW architecture and the target hardware;
- Very good knowledge of ASpice ENG.6 process description and base practices;
- Good knowledge of AUTOSAR SW platform features and framework policies;
- Good knowledge of the SW development process;
- AGILE/SAFe development experience.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work, and sabbaticals.
The Interior division specializes in information management. It develops and produces network, information and communication solutions and services for cars and commercial vehicles. This enables and optimizes the control of the complex flow of information between the driver, passengers and the vehicle as well as mobile devices, other vehicles and the outside world. The focus is on systems integration. In addition, the Interior division is involved in cross-sector collaborations with leading companies.