What You’ll Do
- Responding promptly to level 1 support requests (via email, SCCD ticketing system, instant messaging (24 x 5) and telephone (06:00-18:00 GMT). The Support Desk response times are defined for each individual PM Tool;
- Ensure the support requests are captured for metrics purposes via User Directory;
- Solving level 1 problems related to IBM’s standard Methods and PM Tools within SLA (service level agreement). SLAs are defined in correspondence with their Severity .The SLA for responding to a ticket is 24 hours for Severity 1 issue (critical business impact), 3 days for a Severity 2 issue (major business impact) and 7 days for a Severity 3 issues (minor business impact);
- Working with level 2 support colleagues for any more complex problems;
- Process IPWC User ID registrations and Program requests;
- Produce metrics reports when required.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications: MS Office (Documents, Presentations, Spreadsheets);
- Logical thinking skills;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Good problem-solving skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Good English language skills;
- Previous experience of tools administration and support;
- Adaptable and flexible to work in different shifts.