IT Team Manager
You will join the Global Technology Services (GTS) team at Société Générale European Business Services (SG EBS). GTS, as the IT infrastructure department of Société Générale, is at the center of the transformation of the operational model of the Group and is expanding its activities in Bucharest, setting up in Romania one of its 3 main global delivery locations. As part of GTS/RCR/AST, you will supervise 2 teams in Bucharest: one that defines, builds, rolls out and manages transverse applications to support GTS infrastructure management activities, and the second that steers applicative infrastructure integration projects. You will also be a member of the GTS/RCR/AST global executive committee and you will report functionally to the head of RCR/AST in France.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Both teams in Bucharest work in collaboration with peers based in France and contribute to the transformation of the Information System of GTS with the development and deployment of new IT applications/services aligned with the IS strategy and also through the integration of applicative projects;
- The applications of which you’re in charge of the development are mainly critical for operationnal teams that use them (including SG EBS business partners);
- You will be responsible to set the teams up and to manage their operational activities in link with your counterparts in Paris;
- You will propose and set up the best and most efficient way to work within the team : support activities, process and organisation evolutions, tests optimizations and nevertheless agile tailoring. We will value the ideas you will bring with your own experience;
- You will ensure the delivery of high quality solutions to agreed specifications and within agreed time frames, and manage your teams’ costs, capacity, budget etc.;
- You will drive innovation by coming up with new ideas for our products and processes;
- Act as main point of reference and escalation contact;
- Keep alive the synergies and cohesion between the two teams in Bucharest and facilitate osmotic communication and idea sharing.
- You have a Masters degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- You have background of 10 to 15 years of experience managing development teams and/or project teams;
- Good command of English and French, both written and spoken;
- You have already worked or are used to an international context with matrix organisation;
- You are familiar with agile principles and IT infrastructure management.
- Responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
- You value the team work spirit and yet be autonomous;
- A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills.
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.