Junior .Net Developer
With more than 200,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.A global leader in consulting, techology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieveinnovation and competitiveness.A deeply multicultural organzation, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Center™, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.Cerinte
- +1 years’ background experience in a similar position;
- .Net and C#;
- Relational database concepts;
- Knowledge of business applications;
- Tracking Management Tool: JIRA;
- Good command of English.
- In this role you will support the development of product features and you will develop standard applications over the company platform;
- To do a great technical job, you need to have at least one year of experience in a similar position and in project implementation, knowledge of business applications, relational database concepts and experience in using JIRA;
- To do a great human job you should be able to communicate clearly, effectively and in a timely manner. You should take independent action and go beyond what the job or situation requires, suggest improvements and seek opportunities for innovation;
- To be outstanding would help you some banking and insurance industry knowledge and a good command of .NET, C#, and TFS/GIT source code tools.