Technical Account Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Microsoft active
View all jobs Technical Account Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Joining Microsoft Aspire Experience (MAE) graduate Program will give you a unique opportunity to start your professional career with global technology leader and learn from the finest in the business.
We believe that work is a place for exploration, creativity, innovation and professional growth. It’s about being inspired and motivated to achieve extraordinary things which leave a lasting impact. At Microsoft, as a full-time graduate employee, you experience an inspiring world class 2-year program.
In MAE, we will help you start strong at Microsoft, build your global network, and drive your career. Our 2-year program is focused on ensuring that you receive the professional development early to help you accelerate your impact in role and that you have the tools and knowledge to steer your long term career. You will be part of the global community, you will gain leadership exposure, world class trainings and the opportunity to take on challenging work and realize your full potential.
We are looking for candidates that have the following qualities:
- Team Player: driving digital transformation with our customers is a team sport. We need teammates who can stay maniacally focused on our customers' satisfaction while operating in a highly-collaborative, matrixed global organization;
- Growth Mindset: your life is truly about learning-it-all. You approach every new piece of information, knowledge, and competency with insatiable curiosity. Ultimately, you're open to the ideas of others, where the success of others does not diminish your own;
- Resourceful: you have the drive to overcome any obstacle in your work;
- Customer Focused: you learn about your customers and their businesses with a beginner's mind and then bring solutions that meet their needs;
- Pure Challenge: demonstrated desire and ability to readily take on complex challenges and work towards solutions to seemingly unsolvable problems;
- Passion for Technology: you're deeply motivated by the incredible opportunity of how technology can inspire and ignite change and renewal.
Technical Account Manager (TAM) are trusted business advisor to Microsoft's customers paying for our support services. By maintaining a long-term relationship with customers, you will gain a thorough understanding of the organization's IT goals, pain points, and the IT team's impact on overall business. You will use this information to create a service delivery plan to make sure customers are finding success with Microsoft products.
Technical Account Managers provide valuable insight on the operation and optimization of the customer’s IT infrastructure through quality service delivery management. If something unexpected occurs after a customer has deployed a Microsoft product, you will work with global business support to manage incidents through to resolution. You’ll maintain the relationship with the customer to ensure there is operational improvement with the client and/or a product improvement underway with Microsoft’s product team.
Qualifications and requirements:
- A bachelor's or master's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Informatics, STEM or related technical discipline (12 months of graduation or graduated within the last 12 months) ;
- Available to start on September 2020;
- Fluency in both English and local language;
- Fluency in the 2nd foreign language would be an extra advantage;
- Passion for technology and working with customers;
- Confidence to manage executive relationships, both internally and with customers, to create business transformation;
- Excellent communication skills and superior customer-service skills desired;
- Ability to work independently with minimal management supervision and as part of regional/virtual teams;
- Applications in English with CV in English required.