Business Analyst – Central Operations team, 2 Years Contract
About PTC (NASDAQ: PTC)
PTC unleashes industrial innovation with award-winning, market-proven solutions that enable companies to differentiate their products and services, improve operational excellence, and increase workforce productivity. With PTC, and its partner ecosystem, manufacturers can capitalize on the promise of today’s new technology to drive digital transformation.
Your Skills and Knowledge:
PTC is a place where innovative thinking is encouraged, and new ideas are always welcome. We’re looking for smart, passionate people that want to work together to make a difference. If this sounds like you, let’s talk.
We believe that diversity of experience and background leads to better ideas and a stronger company. We encourage everyone to bring their unique perspectives to our team.
• Bachelor Degree in Business
• 3+ years work experience in Operations or supporting a fast-paced field team
• Fluent English speaker
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent analytical, written and presentation skills
• Customer focus and action oriented, proactive Self-Starter mindset
• Highly organized with the ability to manage diverse functions, requests, and deliverables
• Have a passion for the diverse workings of a large-scale software business
• Comfort in working for a rapidly changing organization
• Strong analytical skills and comfortable with the data
• Comfort around upper management
• Dealing with ambiguity
• Learning on the Fly
We are looking to add strong candidates that uphold the PTC Core Values and are eager to grow and develop their careers with us. If you share these values and enjoy a work environment that is fast paced, hands on, and results oriented, then PTC is the place for you.
• Be the owner of a set of standard reports/ reporting portfolio and ad-hoc analysis aimed to support the planning and forecasting activities for bookings, revenue and expenses
• Deliver timely and accurate the reports and communicate effectively any updates
• Provide guidance and adoption to the internal stakeholders on the reporting portfolio
• Become fluent in extracting and interpreting the data from various internal tools
• Understand the business processes in order to constantly improve and automate the reports, by leveraging BI and Visualization tools
• Play an active part in cross functional projects aimed at transforming the business
• Work closely with the Field and Business Systems to improve data accuracy and data flow
• Be the independent and equal voice of Operations to the field and the LOBs as part of a matrixed organization
The Central Operations organization provides operational leadership and support to Customer Success Management, Field Services, Renewals, Cloud Services and other Business Units.
The Business analyst will create a business partnership that works cross functionally with other areas of the organization, through data analysis and reporting. This position requires in addition to strong analytical skills and ability to communicate effectively complex information, as well as solid business partnering skills and ability to work at different levels of the organization.