Support Specialist with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs InCrys active
View all jobs Support Specialist with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
20 years’ of excellence | Tech expertise | Running mission-critical system | User-centric approach around agile multidisciplinary teams - We combine them with the latest digital innovation to help clients unlock value and thrive in the age of digital transformation, enabling clients to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value, new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
Now one of the leading technology companies in Eastern Europe, we started out in 2000 as a family-owned-and-managed business. Foresight and an ongoing desire to evolve attracted partners and talent of equally bold vision, insuring our 4 years in a row place in the ‘Deloitte Technology CEE Fast 50’ and ‘EMEA Fast 500’.
InCrys owes the better part of its achievements to our active focus on people. We constantly invest in our employees’ training, professional development, and general work-related wellbeing. Our people-oriented approach secures our place as trusted partner and ensures our clients can always find the appropriate resources to empower their business.
• Fluency in spoken and written both German and English
• Technical background Very good problem solving skills
• Very good analytical skills
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Fast learner
• Great communication skills
• Skills, Knowledge & Experience
• Basic IT knowledge
• Strong communication and teamwork skills
• Ability to learn and apply new methodologies in a distributed environment
• Ability to solve problems quickly and completely
• Availability to work in shifts : Monday to Friday, from 8 am to 11pm (2 shifts by rotation), Saturday from 9 am to 6 pm
• Working with internal and client provided ticketing system
• Creation, modification and deletion of Call Center agents in coordination corresponding centers
• Ticket documentation for any tool provided internally or by the Customer
• Update database for any task and activity required
• Client interaction and 3rd Party Interaction
• Motivating salary
• Stimulating working environment
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills