Financial Accounting Analyst
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The role offers the opportunity to work with the Controlling department in Munich within the Global
Lines and North America pillar towards the standardization of processes and accomplishment of
- Monthly overdue receivables report; updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices;
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line;
- Coordinating contact with accounting department;
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies; generate age analysis;
- Engage management over any AR issues;
- Initiate collections on past due accounts;
- Analysis and cancellation of wrong invoices issued to customers;
- Update and maintain the services in scope and create charging rules;
- Conduct data gathering in a timely matter;
- Supporting the controlling team with improvement and harmonization among the existing
- Supporting the business in the achievement of IT cost target;
- Manage regular reporting, forecasting and cost planning processes and in line with both,
- customer and global requirements;
- Support functional reporting requirements and driving continued improvements in
- automating reports and analysis;
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses to support top-level decision making;
- Performing quality checks on figures and services charged to the customer;
- Creation or modification of projects (team members, project lifetime, delegates);
- Resource management (allocation of working time for externals and for internal employees);
- Extraction and aggregation of data (various reports).
- Understanding of finance, controlling and reporting processes;
- SAP FI/CO knowledge skills mandatory;
- SharePoint knowledge would be a plus;
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- Fluent English written and spoken;
- Excellent in data management / Handling various databases;
- Experience in Accounts Receivable would be a plus.
- Accurate and reliable way of working;
- Quick perception and desire to grow professionally;
- Allianz Technology - Transforming Allianz into a Digital Group
- Reliable work attitude;
- Good communication skills;
- Good organizational skills;
- Customer and service oriented demeanor;
- Proactive behavior and engagement within a dynamic controlling workflow;
- Self-confidence or ability to handle stress and challenging timely work requests;
- Structured thinking;
- Capability to communicate in multiple languages;
- Cross functional collaboration across different areas to achieve overall business
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal
and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related
- bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.