This job is no longer active!
View all jobs InCrys active
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
20 years’ of excellence | Tech expertise | Running mission-critical system | User-centric approach around agile multidisciplinary teams - We combine them with the latest digital innovation to help clients unlock value and thrive in the age of digital transformation, enabling clients to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value, new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
Now one of the leading technology companies in Eastern Europe, we started out in 2000 as a family-owned-and-managed business. Foresight and an ongoing desire to evolve attracted partners and talent of equally bold vision, insuring our 4 years in a row place in the ‘Deloitte Technology CEE Fast 50’ and ‘EMEA Fast 500’.
InCrys owes the better part of its achievements to our active focus on people. We constantly invest in our employees’ training, professional development, and general work-related wellbeing. Our people-oriented approach secures our place as trusted partner and ensures our clients can always find the appropriate resources to empower their business.
• Good ES6/ES7 knowledge
• HTML5/CSS3 relevant experience (at least 2 years)
• Experience with one of: Angular, React, Vue or NodeJs/Express
• Task automation with Grunt/Gulp
• Understanding of SQL/NoSql database design and usage
• Knowledge of a testing library: Mocha/Jasmine/Chai
• Good understanding of DevOps strategies
• Good command of English
- Collaborate with graphic and instructional designers
- Translate designs and style guides provided by the design team into functional user interfaces, ensuring cross browser compatibility and performance
- Ensure design and user experience quality throughout the development process to launch
- Build software applications following coding standards, build appropriate unit tests, integration tests and deployment scripts
• Motivating salary
• Stimulating working environment
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills