This job is no longer active!
View all jobs InCrys active
View all jobs Networking Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
20 years’ of excellence | Tech expertise | Running mission-critical system | User-centric approach around agile multidisciplinary teams - We combine them with the latest digital innovation to help clients unlock value and thrive in the age of digital transformation, enabling clients to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value, new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
Now one of the leading technology companies in Eastern Europe, we started out in 2000 as a family-owned-and-managed business. Foresight and an ongoing desire to evolve attracted partners and talent of equally bold vision, insuring our 4 years in a row place in the ‘Deloitte Technology CEE Fast 50’ and ‘EMEA Fast 500’.
InCrys owes the better part of its achievements to our active focus on people. We constantly invest in our employees’ training, professional development, and general work-related wellbeing. Our people-oriented approach secures our place as trusted partner and ensures our clients can always find the appropriate resources to empower their business.
• Knowledge and experience with networking technologies such as Ethernet, TCP/IP, Spanning Tree, EIGRP, OSPF, DHCP, DNS, SNMP, QoS, Fibre Channel, BGP is required
• Demonstrated experience installing, configuring, maintaining, monitoring, and troubleshooting an enterprise-class network infrastructure
• Understands, manages, and troubleshoots IT security architectures involving fire-wall/VPN, Intrusion detection/ prevention, authorization/authentication, network traffic management, network access control, and threat identification and mitigation systems.
• Understanding of enterprise-class networking technologies from vendors such as Cisco/Juniper/Brocade/Checkpoint/VMWare NSX
• Ability to evaluate Network and Network Components Performance
• Understanding of Monitoring and Management Tools
• CCNA certification or equivalent with other vendors such as Juniper / Brocade
• Basic understanding of virtualization technologies, VMWare oriented
• Experience on Linux (IP Tables and standard troubleshooting)
• Work with the Solution Architect, Application workload teams, Cloud Platform teams, Project Managers and Communications Service Providers to Implement, Configure and Test Network Solution Designs
• Install, configure and support network components (i.e. Cisco ASA, Juniper SRX, Checkpoint, Vyatta Firewall, VMWare NSX), LANs, WANs, network segments
• Perform network incident resolution
• Perform network problem resolution and root cause analysis
• Analyzes problems and suggests infrastructure solutions involving network technology, methodology, process, tools and solution components
• Perform infrastructure changes: Adds, Deletes, Changes to client connectivity, network capacity (i.e. bandwidth upgrades), inter-geo connectivity
• Evaluate and modify the system's performance
• Proactively determine improvement points for the network in scope
• Document the network solution; create and maintain “as-built drawings”
• Maintain the integrity of the network and security
• Assist on perform annual Security re-certifications
• Motivating salary
• Stimulating working environment
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills