Service Delivery Ops Specialist with German in Brasov
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs Service Delivery Ops Specialist with German in Brasov active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
· Typically, 3 to 5 years work experience - with previous managerial experience;
· Previous experience in business process area e.g. HR, Billing, Payments, Collections, preferably in an operations environment.
· Advanced English level: B2;
· Advanced German level: C1;
· Strong organization skills, attention to detail and follow through to resolve any outstanding issues;
· Strong time management skills;
· Advanced written and verbal communication skills; manages internal and external/client communications with individuals at all levels;
· Ability to implement business solutions addressing specific needs of functional area or process, by researching Best Practices;
· Ability to motivate and develop people with a variety of development goals with minimal assistance from direct manager;
· Advanced knowledge of company standard software. E.g. email, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Office Package.
Interpret day-to-day business objectives and prepare/execute operational practices/work programs. Ensure proper execution of processes by team.
Anticipate, identify, and assess complex issues/problems. Develop and implement a corresponding plan of action to bring the situation to resolution. Communicate changes to direct manager and assist other team leads with resolutions, as needed.
Identify, document, and review opportunities for team improvement in procedures/processes/standards to gain cost-effectiveness and efficiency; provide cost estimates and execute implementation of improvements.
Plan and facilitate weekly (as required) team calls/meetings. May present and facilitate at group meetings and new hire integrations; may develop presentation content.
What we offer:
· Competitive salary and performance bonuses;
· Attractive benefits package: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym;
· Trainings delivered in classrooms or virtually and access to a mountain of knowledge;
· Chance to become a subject matter expert for complex processes;
· Possibility to practice your language skills with native speakers;
· Opportunity to work with top clients on large project;
· Dynamic, intercultural working environment.