This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs TAC Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
• Retains ownership of most customer issues, except for the most complex, and resolves the majority of issues.
• Utilize guidance from manager or more senior engineers for case resolution or escalations.
• Sustain customer satisfaction all along the troubleshooting process.
• Provide professional assistance to our customer via case management.
• Maximize the utilization of CRM tools
• Determinate cases escalation and provide proper escalation summary for next level support.
• Document all troubleshooting activities in Service Request.
• Achieve performance and quality goals.
• Work independently or with minimum supervision.
• Build up the right criteria to determinate actions within the boundaries of the role.
• Bachelor's degree
• Experience on Customer Service/Technical support
• Uses logic and common sense when making decisions or taking action toward troubleshooting, reporting, or escalations
• Uses existing rules and procedures to guide actions.
• Consider the continues adaptability needed to sustain world-class services
Focus on Customer
• Asks questions to accurately identify customer needs.
• Seeks feedback from customers.
• Addresses customer needs by involving the right
• people (resources) at the right time (escalations)
• Follows up with customers to ensure problems are solved.
• Meets or exceeds customer service needs, and reports barriers
• Proactive attitude
• Asks questions to clarify assignments and priorities.
• Deals with high priority work activities first.
• Makes sure work is done correctly.
• Surfaces problems and issues with speed and accuracy.
• Listens carefully to others.
• Communicates clearly and concisely.
• Provides an appropriate level of detail in communications.
• Keeps others informed.
• Relates to others in an accepting and respectful way, regardless of their personality or background.
• Builds relationships by identifying and talking about common interests and priorities.
• Remains positive and respectful even in difficult situations.
Ethic and integrity
• Meets commitments.
• Does not disclose confidential information.
Adapt and learn
• Recovers quickly from problems and setbacks.
• Deals constructively with mistakes and problems.
• Seeks opportunities to acquire new knowledge and skills.
• Accepts and uses feedback, without becoming defensive.
• Good Knowledge of routing Switching and security protocols (Ethernet, VLANs, Spanning Tree)
• Good knowledge of application layer protocols (SNMP, HTTP, SMTP, DNS, DHCP)
• Good knowledge of Syslog protocol
• Basic knowledge of MPLS, QoS, RIP, OSPF, BGP, VRRP, IGMP, VPN protocols, and others
• Good TCP/IP knowledge.
• Good understanding of Security Technologies: IPSec, UTM, DDos, etc.
• Knowledge of C, Python, shell script, Perl is a Plus
• The ideal candidate will be able to analyze sniffer traces and be able to resolve various routing issues
• Basic knowledge of Virtualization tools (VMware)
• Good practical knowledge of Unix/Linux
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
• Juniper or Cisco certifications are a plus (CCNA, CCNP, JNCIA, JNCIS,)
• Ideally, the candidate should have 1+ years of working experience in a network support role
• Excellent team player
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Excellent client-facing skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Experience in enterprise technical support
• English is a must
Nice-to-Have Skills:• French, Spanish, Russian and/or German is a plus
Provide L1/L2 support for Client
The JTAC Technical Support Engineer will support Security products, working directly with our customers and partners.
Work with a highly knowledgeable group of customers and as an escalation point for other TAC groups within the organization.
Troubleshoot complicated hardware and software issues, replicate customer environments and network problems in the lab.
Provide technical expertise and guidance during testing, deployment and operational phases of networks.
Be a customer advocate for timely resolution of issues and for problem reproduction and escalation.
Document and reproduce customer related networking problems.
Develop technical specialties and prepare technology white papers on these areas.
Participate in cross-functional tasks such as Knowledgebase article management and other documentation activities. Help improve processes and tools.
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.