C# Tools Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs C# Tools Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
C#, .Net, WPF, Winforms, Python, Software Development Life Cycle, Communication Skills.
DsclBase experience, Comfort/SmartAccess knowledge, Scripting, Autosar RTE & Middleware knowledge
LUXOFT is one of the major software services companies world-wide. We deliver professional software services in multiple business verticals such as finance, automotive, and digital transformation. Supporting large vehicle manufacturers in the area of development, production and aftersales is LUXOFT's ambition.
The software inside a vehicle was traditionally expected to be a very controlled and self-contained environment. Equipping cars with perception and machine intelligence changes a lot in the overall picture of the vehicle manufacturer. LUXOFT's goal is to empower our customers, with deep domain knowledge and smart solutions, to develop cars of the future. Great mechanical engineering is not the only criteria anymore for delivering the best cars in the world. Using state of the art software technologies are key to provide the requested user experience.
For the development of a next generation ECU responsible for basic, comfort and premium features in vehicles, we are looking for experienced embedded C++ Developers (m/f). Join our team of enthusiastic and experienced software developers in Gdansk and develop software for an entire functional area of a car, working on vital applications for a main ECU used in future vehicles of a renowned German automotive manufacturer world wide. Develop challenging features that will be used on a daily basis by millions of drivers once the next generation of vehicles hit the roads in 2021.
You will work on functionalities in one of the following areas:
- Body (manual/automatic functionalities in the vehicle body, cabrio, powered window, spoiler control, AC)
- Lights (LED-control, dynamic lights, interior adaptive lights, exterior lights)
- Central Gateway (InCar-IT, Data Transfer, Crowd Data Collection)
- Vehicle Access (Access by Key, Smart Phone, CarSharing)
- IT Security (Cryptography, Secure Code, Intrusion Detection, Intrusion Prevention, Embedded Security)
- You integrate and develop new features in C#/C++ (e.g. routing
functionality) for the Tool of a main ECU
- You utilize common design patterns as well as the advantages of object
- You develop robust and effective code and ensure high quality of the code by performing unit tests, simulation on real data
(software in the loop).
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.