Contract & Reporting Administrator (Goods Receipt)
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The role will be part of Project Financials team and will offer support to business requesters of Allianz Technology and involves close collaboration with Accounting department regarding the goods receipt process and vendor invoice support.
- Setting Goods Receipt in SAP MM;
- Processing documents for employee reimbursement in SAP MM;
- Checking if the Vendor accounts has been correctly set up;
- Resolving open orders regularly;
- Ensuring quality of orders for provision reports;
- Daily tracking and reporting of open invoices;
- Analyzing all open invoices and identifying the mismatches;
- Contacting AP team and providing daily reports in order to process the invoices were GR is booked;
- Performing Goods Receipt in SAP for Switzerland, Singapore and Australia;
- Weekly reporting regarding the open invoices status;
- Monitoring the GR Account and identify why the items have not been cleared;
- Weekly reporting regarding the open GR Account status;
- Processing reimbursements for travel costs of applicants in SAP MM;
- Weekly reporting regarding the status and evolution of Reimbursement;
- Discussions with suppliers to clarify the requirements;
- Providing gap analysis by using the required reports and tools;
- Checking if the Vendor accounts have been correctly set up in Master Data by comparing SAP data with received documents and acting as approver;
- Vendor Invoice Support (PO creation/cancellation, invoice verification, process payment).
- University Degree (preferably Business Administration or similar);
- Working experience in order management process would be a plus
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint);
- Basic knowledge in SAP system;
- Fluent English written and spoken.
- Accurate and reliable way of working;
- Quick perception;
- Good communication skills;
- Good organizational skills;
- Customer and service oriented demeanor.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.