Junior Business Developer (Software Outsourcing Company)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile UPDIVISION active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Business Developer (Software Outsourcing Company) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We develop apps that can turn into beautiful unicorns.
Started in 2010, UPDIVISION is a software development company that keeps on growing. We're a diverse team of brilliant programmers and creative makers. Together we take ideas and turn them into mobile and web apps that disrupt entire industries.
We know how to deliver globally (4 continents & 12 countries so far) and we are always at the cutting edge of technology
Do you want to learn the ins and outs of a software development company? Do you want to disrupt entire industries through every new project you help bring in? Do you genuinely enjoy connecting with people and seize every opportunity to pitch your ideas? Does the thought of closing a deal give you an adrenaline rush? Are you excited to be the growth factor in a company that keeps on growing?
Then you`re exactly what we`re looking for. You`re the enemy of boring.
We hire for attitude and train for skill. So here are a couple of things you should have and a couple of things you will learn.
Apply if you are:
- Assertive when it's needed, easy-going the rest of the time;
- Very organized – you remember names, faces, birthdays and are never late for meetings;
- A self-starter with a drive for change;
- Fresh graduate available for a full-time position.
Apply if you have:
- No more than 1 year of work experience (could be none);
- Some project management experience in a student organisation or equivalent;
- Your own pet projects, side hustles – anything you would want to brag about.
Here is how YOU will help us grow:
- Scan job boards for leads (e.g. Upwork) and submit engaging project proposals;
- Identify through various means (online research, events, business clubs) prospective clients and the most important decision-makers;
- Set out a contact strategy for building relationships with decision-makers.
- Contact leads to present the company`s services and move them along the deal-making funnel;
- Discuss business needs and desired features directly with the client and then relay everything back to the PM;
- Help translate discussed needs and features into general business specs for a ballpark estimate.
Here is how WE will help you grow:
- You will learn how a software development company works;
- You will learn how to negotiate and close a deal;
- You will learn the basics of a software product`s life cycle;
- You will work on your business presentation skills;
- You will learn how to write compelling project proposals;
- Your work will have true meaning and impact.
Why you should work at UPDIVISION:
- The salary will match your experience and skills; and we pay for any overtime;
- We created a fun and flexible working environment (no absurd rules here), complete with super cool colleagues;
- Ultra flexible working program;
- You will have the opportunity to work with some of the most intelligent people on 4 continents, trying to change the world;
- Our office is in the centre of Bucharest (between Universitate and Piata Romana metro stations).