Part-Time Business Intelligence Consultant
Oracle, a global provider of enterprise cloud computing, empowers businesses of all sizes on their digital transformation journey. With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in Software as a Service, Platform as a Service, Infrastructure as a Service, and Data as a Service.
Our mission is to transform our world for the better through innovative technologies.
• Knowledge of SQL and database modelling
• Knowledge of data warehouse design would be an advantage
• Knowledge of any business intelligence platform would be an advantage
• University degree/diploma (or equivalent).
• Excellent communication skills. Fluency in English required. (English is the working language).
• Openness to work with people from different cultures (we work with technical people and business stakeholders across the world)
• Results-oriented and innovation-oriented personality.
• Analytic, well organized and responsible
• Ambitious, dynamic, enthusiastic and positive attitude
• Understand the sales business model and be able to turn requests from internal customers into reports / solutions that meet their needs.
• Participate in the design and architecture of the data model
• Participate to the development of data model agreed with the business
• Liaise with other members of the team to coordinate the development of new projects.
• Investigate new approaches to provide technical solutions to the problems faced by the business.
• Draft and maintain technical documentation, contribute to the creation of manuals and documentation for the users.
• Provide technical support to internal customers (sales directors and managers, business analysts, sales reps) on existing and new tools/systems. Resolve bugs and issues.
• Keep pace with the development of Oracle Products. Assess their relevance to group operations. Propose upgrades. Investigate alternative tools and
The Global Sales Operations department is in charge of supporting the sales organization worldwide in terms of processes, business analysis, reporting and technical solutions.
Our team “Sales Tools and Reporting” is responsible for building and maintaining the “Sales Intelligence” platform used by the sales and finance organisations as well as designing, implementing and maintaining a number of internal web-based applications which support the day to day business processes.
As part of the Global Sales Operations department the person will focus his/her work on developing tools and business intelligence reports to support different lines of business within Oracle.
This is a great opportunity to interact with a wide area of people, nationalities and cultures and to gain technical exposure to a wide range of Oracle technologies (OBIEE, ODI, SQL, PL/SQL, EM Cloud Control).