Nobel’s history of expansion and profitable growth as a technology company covers the last 20 years and we are well positioned for future success as well. Our products and services include: online selling of prepaid virtual phone cards worldwide, distribution of physical phone cards in North America and Romania, superior carrier services worldwide, innovative call center solutions, international money transfer services, food delivery and more.
Nobel was awarded the 2nd Best Employer at national level, regardless of the field of activity in 2019 and the 1st place on IT&C industry by Undelucram !
Nobel's employees are our most valuable asset. We offer numerous opportunities for both professional and personal development towards challenging careers.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
• Professional English level verbal and written communications skills.
• Proficiency with the Microsoft applications, in particular Outlook Calendar, Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
• Minimum 2 years of office experience in a demanding environment.
• Ability to organize daily workload by priorities.
• Proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
• Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
• Ability to have fun and get along well with others.
• Strategic and creative thinking skills.
• Strong work ethic, an outgoing and engaging personality.
• Demonstrates good judgment about what to handle independently and when to ask for input/direction.
Working schedule: 9-18, Monday to Friday - able to work overtime occasionally
• Act as a point of reference with both internal and external parties, whilst seeing to the overall day to day duties to ensure the smooth running of the office.
• Organizing and preparing all necessary materials, maintaining all office systems, including data management and filing.
• Handle diary management and necessary domestic and international travel arrangements and other ad hoc projects as may be required.
• Preparation of board meeting packs; keeping of board minutes; attending meetings with the President if and when necessary and also being present on his behalf should the need arise.
• Interacts with all departments across the organization, providing a bridge between others for communication.
• Coordination cross-department projects with business understanding.
What we offer you:
• Flexible working environment
• Access to various training programs and HR events
• Access to private medical care
• Massage program
• Fun at work events (Banc Show, Ice Cream Day, Childhood day etc.)
• Bookster & a library right in our office
• Massage and fruits within the company premises
• Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, parties etc.)
• Relaxation area (pool, foosball, darts, table tennis, board games & more)