QA Automation Engineer with Java
Euro-Testing Software Solutions is a privately-owned software company specialized in Full-Service Software Testing, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Identification & Management, Application and Data Security, Static & Dynamic Code Analysis as well as, DevOps/DevSecOps, Robotic Process Automation, Implementation and Customization for Atlassian and Micro Focus (HPE) products.
- 3+ years of experience in software development industry;
- Deep knowledge of and proven experience in testing with Selenium:
o Selenium Webdriver API;
o Version Control: Git, SVN;
o Apache POI API for reading and writing data to excel;
o Automation server: Jenkins;
o Log4j logging Utility for logging purpose;
- Automation experience (Selenium, Appium, Soap UI, RestAssured, Postman);
- Strong Java background, Java Script;
- Strong written communications, especially related to articulating test cases, regression, smoke;
- Team player, self-motivated, well-organized, strong communicator, driven and committed;
- Fluency in English.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Understanding of modern web application HTML 5 frameworks & ;
- Previous experience with frameworks (Angular2, React, Knockout);
- Experience with web applications, Rest API and mobile;
- Integration related knowledge: REST API, SOA;
- Implement scripts and SQL queries for testing databases;
- Application design, specifically for a UI components;
- Previous experience with Jira (tasks management), Confluence (collaboration).
- Good job perspective for the future;
- Challenging projects in a highly professional, but also relaxed, collaborative and supportive environment;
- Health insurance coverage;
- Lunch tickets;
- Special events for employees (teambuilding, parties etc.).